Monday, January 3, 2011

Two stories that change your life! Map

 Story one: you go all out or do what?
One day a hunter with his dogs to hunt. Hunter shot and hit a rabbit's hind legs, injured rabbit starts to go to run. Hounds under the direction of the hunter also ran to catch rabbits. But chasing chasing, hare gone, dog back to the hunter had bitterly around, the hunter began to hound the curse: !, fierce ah! you brought the injury, how to run through it? I would have died to run it! not enough, especially now that this competitive era. I often ask myself, today I do my best hunting dogs, rabbit, or go all out to do?
Story II: gravel and gold. a team of businessmen walking in the desert on camels, and suddenly the air came a mysterious voice: the one on the bag. It was the whole letter as much as possible a handful of gravel and a large bag on, they continue on the road, did not bring sand to go very easily, but the walk with a very heavy. Many days later, they walked out of the desert, the person arrested to open pockets of gravel delighted to discover that the heavy rough gravel that have become a style yellow gold. I thought many times, they could not think the moral of the story lies. Later I understand that in the long life of each person, the time is like sand on earth, only people who seize the time to be into these common coarse gravel valuable gold. do not seize the time cool person easy course, but his long history of life is always as bleak as coarse sand, unable to pronounce, such as golden splendor. Ask yourself, how much gravel arrested today in his pocket?
Dear friends, Today, I tell you to listen to these two stories, I do not believe that these two stories will affect us all, but I am sure, will affect the ordinary, like me, but unwilling to have a very ordinary person.

No comments:

Post a Comment