Tuesday, January 4, 2011

End of the year, and to point tacky

 End of the year, and to point tacky, and write a year-end summary. Just Nongda back glances read English books, and suddenly remembered it was on the 31st, and it is not generally on the 31st, and my heart feels weird . Today we were learning together to forward, listening to people blame the surprise. but said the state is not bad, I quite pleased. just like I did last year, struggling to exist every day, shaking his pursuit of fluttering hope. pig shoulder heavy historical mission, carries a heavy psychological pressure. Although he does not say, though I did not stop-the Tao Tao, but we all know, in fact, the experience this time closer to the two of us linked together. be great difficulties, frustration? fact not to mention, but two people in one direction of the easy life, it was quite interesting to have.
I have been advised to be calm in the face of their own may results will appear, all unknown. hope God protect us assess difficulties to call him a devout elderly people.
tomorrow year, which is seen is filled with rabbit mascot, rejoicing in the incredible Over the years the proliferation of pet is more complex, if I have more than twenty people, and I want ears, neck, legs, stomach, bags hung on the whole rabbit. how the? rabbit innocent!! !!!
filial next year I will double my father and mother, well known in the heartless change this image. white care of me are so big!!
had to have a thankful heart ! Thank you!! rattle a few rattle a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment