Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sun corner - ABCDEFG, love, is the fate of the game

 Sun corner ---- ABCDEFG, love, is the fate of the game
text / Dai Ning
A: When a friend introduced us, I was to hear his own heartbeat. Seems to have a voice telling me , deja vu.
initial impression of him so deeply engraved in the mind: a mild, slightly decadent, but without losing the warmth.
with him, I feel very comfortable. he will take care of people is man, introverted, have their own ideas, and a little stubborn.
heard that his wife is rarely found in the woman. intelligent, gentle, beautiful, like a cat-like wild cats like the tender and Again. He love her to the extreme.
Meijuan supposed to be a god, I do not know why the final separation. I do not know is the days of jealousy, or the fate of the case. I heard that his wife loved him very much, even for him all his temper convergence But eventually, or separation.
from his look at my eyes, I saw myself, lost myself. may have such a quiet life with him? seems to mind was some reluctance.
B: face him, eyes bright. This is a very sunny boy, has a gentle look, like, indifferent temperament, and, made me feel safe height. who immediately Lost Souls, he obediently worship Under the suit pants. and his eyes I see, but also very warm, so I immediately heart is glad. thought I had finally found the chest that I did not expect, really close so one day we spoke, I they would understand, posture. Actually, one very good character did not have to say, the ability to work did not have to choose, but also specific feelings can be that is also in love with the cool taste, feel with him and insisted vigorous combustion. helpless, such people only friends for a distance, close, really afraid of burning myself some day.
feeling: Maybe he has not grown up, in parentheses: in fact, real age, he got the Great.
D: He was a homely man, who looks in general, work in general. Now think about it, like him, perhaps eager for the warmth of his body. met him, feelings of what I say goodbye with a five-year When the warmth of his heart heal my pain, by the gratitude and love, and even thought about one day to come together with him. for various reasons, he had become a thing of the past, a memory.
E: He is the man I fell in love five years, I have to pay at body, mind, soul and body of the man. until two years later, someone asked me, he is simply not good enough for you, you had a fancy What his point? carefully think, it seems that no point can be thought of. If the original with him because to him the body, the final parting is heart pain. I never deny that those days of true to each other. only time can really change everything.
F: He is not my first love, but it was the first man kissed me. Of course, in my knowledge of the mass when the man stole my first kiss. when I met him recently graduated, he has worked for several years. ignorant of the age of love, the sudden one day hear a man speak like himself, was really shocked, surprised also ignorant of the loss between the first kiss. But we have no story, because I do not know when love.
G: half by his own experience of things, this can only be considered pure love I had. no hugging, no kissing, only a handsome handsome and very shy with the big boys are often behind in the active I, of course, this feeling lasted only three months, because I is not used to someone else when the idol was gentle enough to use that vision to infinite worship.
ABCDEFG, love, is the fate of the game.
remember long time ago, about a year ago, the bar and asked the sister was not very familiar with: Why single? sister when I answered: not met appropriate. when I whispered my heart also, true or false? Or, do not have than that? One year later, I came to realize that very correctness of this sentence. Love is a piece of this opportunity which can not do . if it is too easy to get, it is easy to lose. love, not just any person can, if never quite found himself waiting for the man to have to continue to wait.
Well, Excuse me, my next fate , is not you?

No comments:

Post a Comment