Thursday, May 5, 2011

Who 's Who Who 【 】

Who's Who Who is watching the people around

pair
distressed at the thought of who you see out the window for worship
Blossom Hill So the U.S. really want to hold your hand
elegant butterfly fly
I thought love would not regret
woke up every corner of the eye Are there tears
who injured heart is still calling
Come on come on, come let me love again

Who's Who Who Who Who Who haggard

Who Who Who Who Who Who
sad
haggard
Who is Who Who Who Who Who Who Who
sad


coming and going of people who know who is and who
Who Who is Who Meet
who


night, so deep.
while listening to the song
brains can not think that he has been the role played in the end.

today, feel very tired, not just the body, but also the soul and the heart had been buried.
kicked meet later, we began to silence, perhaps this is the best means of communication between us.
but I felt tired, very tired. . .

been looking for someone to let go a bit but looked over all the numbers on the phone seems to find a perfect object to help me.
Perhaps, this kind of thing really can only rely on their own.
recent decline in sleep quality and in a straight line, after an afternoon of ideological struggle and the fight after the exhaustion, I decided to rest the body on the bed, a bed, his thoughts began to mess up. An hour of dream, a nightmare actually done twice. Want to get up in the confused, can so weak, if not control their own body, can I really be confused.

past few days, often dream of my father, so no matter during the day or night, I began to endless help but miss him.
remember when his father's sudden death and now his own helplessness, I do not know Izumishita father to see me today, so the appearance is to sympathize with or feel that her daughter does not live up to expectations?
Three years later, the father, in addition to a lot of regret and deep remorse, the most important I want to prove to my father looking on, I want to have it.

familiar melody sounded again, his thoughts began to roll by.
have been accustomed to while listening to sad music; aside to let their minds become increasingly clear.
recalled, in this night, morning glory, as lonely as my mind wraps.
lonely night sky, then round the pale moonlight, light is not only a lonely heart, there is a solitary figure.

Today, more and more high quality of life, and her friends are more and more complaints, and everyone seemed not so happy.
once, a group of naive innocence and romantic woman, and now most of the women married man, and his mother.
but I can not see clearly the joy written on their faces.
addition to the wasted years, had the same good face and slender figure, and now is completely different. Which man will do
moved about, or appreciate it?
I think they will not understand a woman's change, at least, when in a more confused.
days affection once or separately, they can be re-find prey.
left alone, weeping and sad woman.

So, we live in a world where no one who is who.
at least, to keep life fresh in our decades, nobody who's who.

Chan also dead? Let us never find the answer.

moment, in my heart, so open those enchanting poppy, but also kept in my heart swing.
people coming and going, who knows who; who is and who meet; who is who's who.


PS: This article commemorate our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment